Yungabarra Heritage and Rainforest Tour From Cairns
There are no booking fees when you buy tickets from this website, so you can be sure of no nasty surprises!
Showcasing the scenic and heritage sights of the Atherton Tablelands, this Yungaburra Heritage and Rainforest Tour ticks off the natural highlights of the region and includes a delicious lunch and transfers from Cairns.
For a snapshot into the region’s history, visit the Yungaburra Heritage Village, the Afghanistan Avenue of Honour and the mighty Curtain Fig Tree. The Cairns day tour continues with stops at Lake Tinaroo Dam, Lake Barine, Lake Eacham and the famous Millaa Millaa Falls and Crystal Caves in Atherton. Return transfers, entry fees and lunch is included in this guided day tour.
Discover a different side to Tropical North Queensland's capital city - book this Cairns day tour online here.
- A professional local guide
- Exceptional scenic and heritage sights on the Atherton Tableland
- Access to Queensland Parks
- Entry fees to exhibits and special destinations
- You will be advised at the time of booking if there are entry fees you will have to pay.
- Cairns Tour the starting time is 8.00am with the finishing time being 5.30pm.
- Tours from Cairns – Cairns Central Shopping Centre, 1/21 McLeod Street, Cairns.
- We often pickup and return guests to their accommodation. Please discuss this possibility with us.
- Up to 50% cancellation fee inside 48 hours of departure time.
- Cancellation fee may be needed to pay for pre-tour expenditure.
- NO SHOWS: 100% cancellation fee.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged in
to write a review.