Paronella Park Entry Tickets
There are no booking fees when you buy tickets from this website, so you can be sure of no nasty surprises!
Featuring beautiful gardens, amazing buildings and plenty of history, North QLD's Paronella Park makes for an enchanting place both to stay and explore. Located at Mena Creek, this boutique caravan park and adventure wonderland is a unique attraction in Australia, with peaceful surrounds and plenty to see and do all set within lush rainforest surrounds. Entry fee includes a free overnight camping lot, making for the ideal place to settle down and relax while doing some exploring.
This option includes a 45 minute guided walk which will take you through the many highlights of the park while telling the amazing story of Jose Paronella's dreams and vision which lead to the park's creation. With a cafe open daily for lunch, wonderfully scenic botanical walk, and both day and darkness tour options running regularly throughout the week, this is one of the most enchanting places you're likely to experience in Tropical North QLD - so book Paronella Park online today!
Paronella Park and Mamu Tropical Skywalk will be following government advice and guidelines regarding vaccination status of guests. Currently, the mandate requires us to ensure that from 17th December 2021, only vaccinated guests (or those with a medical exemption) visit Paronella Park (including the café and both caravan parks) and Mamu Tropical Skywalk. Guests will be required to show proof of vaccination (or medical exemption) prior to entering. As with all COVID regulations, requirements change regularly, so we will continue to monitor regulations to ensure we are complying with current legislation
- Fish Food
- Museum - History in Photos
- Souvenir Guide Book and Map
- A 45 minute guided walk through the highlights of the Park
- Hotel transfers, you will need to make your own way to Paronella Park, 120km from Cairns
- 2 Park Pass - Combined Paronella Park / Mamu Tropical Skywalk Admissions
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk is located 20 minutes away, Palmerston Hwy, Innisfail QLD 4860
- Beautiful gardens
- Amazing buildings
- Plenty of history
- Peaceful surrounds
- 45 minute guided walk
- Lush rainforest surrounds
- Open daily from 9.00am to 7.30pm (except Christmas Day 25th December)
- Paronella Park is located at 1671 Japoonvale Rd (Old Bruce Highway), 120km from Cairns
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged in
to write a review.