Museum Of Underwater Art And Great Barrier Reef Diving Day Trip
There are no booking fees when you buy tickets from this website, so you can be sure of no nasty surprises!
If you're looking for a reef diving experience in the Townsville region, this Outer Great Barrier Reef dive tour offers a full day of marine exploration in some of the best individual reefs available! Departing from either Townsville or Magnetic Island, you'll join your friendly crew above a comfortable, modern vessel and head for the more pristine, outer areas of the reef to a range of outstanding dive spots known for both their array of marine life and high degree of visibility.
Each reef has some of its own charm to offer, but during your diving experience you will come across the likes of turtles, stingrays, white-tip reef sharks and a seemingly-endless array of colourful fish.
With a range of dive terrain to explore - everything from large underwater pinnacles with small caves to prolific open coral reefs and everything in between, it's a Great Barrier Reef diving experience that covers every part of the diving spectrum. Whether you're an advanced diver or only newly-qualified, book this Townsville diving tour today and you'll be able to see why this area off the coast of North Queensland is one of the most underrated dive sites in the country - and with morning and afternoon tea, lunch, drinks and more included you'll have everything you need for an unforgettable marine adventure!
* All travellers need to show proof of double vaccination before joining the trips. Failure to provide proof of a double vaccination will result in the customer not being able to board the vessel and no refund will be issued
* Due to the ongoing pandemic we are unable to provide food service or meals on board until further notice
* Guests may bring own snacks and lunch
* Cold water, cordial, tea and coffee still available on board
- Full day trip to the Central Section of the Great Barrier Reef
- A Visit to world-class Museum Of underwater Art (MOUA)
- Experienced and passionate crew
- Cold water, cordial, tea and coffee
- All scuba dive equipment
- MOUA and Mooring fees
- Dive some of the best sites of the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit the world-class Museum Of Underwater Art (MOUA)
- Be surrounded by a company of colourful reef fist, turtles, stingrays and more
- Tours depart on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays
- Departs from Breakwater Ferry Terminal, Townsville at approx. 7am
- Departs Nelly Bay Marina, Magnetic Island at 7.50am
- Please allow a full day for this experience
What To Bring
- Proof of diving certification
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Fridge available on board to store food items
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged in
to write a review.