Barossa Valley Rally Car
There are no booking fees when you buy tickets from this website, so you can be sure of no nasty surprises!
Experience the thrill of driving a powerful rally car with this 2 Car Blast drive experience in the Barossa Valley. This experience lets you get behind the wheel of not one, but two powerful rally cars; a 4WD Turbo Subaru and Mitsubishi rally car, for a total fo 16 laps around the purpose built track.
With 8 laps in each car, you'll have the help and guidance of an experienced and professional driver by your side. At the end of the 16 laps, you'll then be able to climb into the passenger seat to let the professional driver show you how it's done.
With cold drinks, tea, coffee and light snacks provided, the whole experience lasts for around 2 hours.
- 16 Laps for you to drive (8 laps each in 2 different cars)
- Bonus hotlap with an experienced pro
- Cold drinks, tea & coffee + light snacks (biscuits etc)
- Photos and videos - All the cars have HD Video cameras installed. We provide access to our equipment and a high-grade Media card, you can purchase this on the day for $50
- Ride in a championship spec 4WD Turbo Subaru or Mitsubishi rally car
- Experience the high-powered world of rallying
- 16 laps plus bonus hotlap at the hands of qualified rally professionals
- Your ride in the dirt will guarantee plenty of sideways action and maybe even a little air
- Located in Adelaide, Railway Road, Steinfeld, SA
- No public transport is available to the venue
- Experience operates on selected weekend dates. Please reconfirm the time with the operator. You need to arrive only 5–10 minutes before your booking time
- Average duration is 2 hours
What To Bring
- Long trousers
- Closed in shoes - the floor of the car is often dirty and HOT
- Spectators also need to meet these requirements if they are deciding to purchase a 'Hotlap' on the day
- You and your guests are very welcome to bring your own picnic lunch etc as there is plenty of room at all venues
- There is a height restriction of approx 190cms (6’3”) as you will be wearing a helmet and there is a roll cage fitted in all our cars. There is a weight restriction of 130kgs as you need to fit into a moulded racing seat and harness. If you are both 190cm & 130kg you won't be able to safely fit. We can have taller people sometimes, but you need to be well under 100kg, to fit down into the seats better. It is a bit of a sliding scale, call us if you are uncertain
- Your Spectators, guests and cheer squad are welcome! Guests can often purchase their own ‘HotLap’ for $50 (subject to availability on the day) and are able to stay with you in between your driving sessions. They can take photos and video footage of you from beside the track
- No decisions are usually made regarding postponing days until after 7.30am on the day when an inspection of the track is carried out by out team. Please call the operator after 7.30am to see if the day will be running. We will also try and contact each participant to advise if the day is being postponed by SMS
- All changes to the booking require 14 day notice
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged in
to write a review.