Whitsunday Jetski Tours
There are no booking fees when you buy tickets from this website, so you can be sure of no nasty surprises!
This 1.5 hour jetski tour of the stunning Whitsundays includes 30 kilometres worth of high-speed adventure, exploring lovely Airlie Beach. With tours commencing at 9am, grab your life jacket and climb aboard a high-powered jet ski, joining your friendly guides as they take you on a tour that combines a cavalcade of natural and man-made highlights while providing some informative and upbeat commentary on local features throughout the trip. Featuring the Sea-Doo jet skis that are both powerful yet comfortable and easy to handle, this experience is a great way to combine a bit of a rush with some outstanding water-based sightseeing.
With bottled water to keep you refreshed (and the salt taste out of your mouth!) as well as hotel pickups and dropoffs included, you'll have everything you need for a fun-filled morning out on the water while taking in some awesome sights that only the Whitsundays can provide. Get some high-speed marine thrills - book yourself a Whitsundays jet ski tour online today!
- Approximately 1.5 hours of exhilarating Jet Skiing, however please allow additional time for check in and briefing
- Approximately 30kms of jet skiing
- Informative and entertaining commentary by knowledgeable guides to offer interesting facts of the area
- Explore the beautiful Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach, enjoy panoramic views and gorgeous ocean breezes
- Encounter sea turtles, dugongs and sea birds
- Bottled water
- Courtesy hotel pick ups and drop offs
- All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses and riding hats
- Morning tour : 9.00am-11.30am
- The Jet Ski experience itself is 1.5 hours in duration, with an additional hour allocated to check in and briefing
- Shop 3, Abell Point Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach
- A courtesy pick up is available from accommodation properties within the Airlie Beach, this will be arranged directly with the operator. Operator details will be provided on the tour voucher
- Marine and bird encounters are not guaranteed
- Tour best for those who are relatively fit and confident in open water
- Bring swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen (as you would for a day at the beach)
- Weight restrictions apply (maximum of 2 people per jetski or 200kg per jetski)
- Minimum driver age of 16 years and minimum passenger age of 12 years
- If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour
- Must be able to understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged in
to write a review.